Free and Reduced Price Meal Application
Click on the link bar below to apply to start the electronic free and reduced-priced application.
Families needing computer assistance are encouraged to come to the Child Nutrition office at 1140 Jolly Street in Pleasanton Texas for assistance with the application process.
Households interested in the meal program must apply for the program every school year. Re-application must occur within 30 days of the first day of school. If you do not have a current application on file, meal benefits from the previous school year will expire on the 31st day after the first day of school, which means that students will be charged full price for school meals after October 08, 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Electronic applications are available in English and Spanish.
- Applications for meal benefits may be submitted at any time during the school year.
- Families must re-apply every year for these benefits within the first 30 days of each school year.
- All information is collected for the purpose of determining eligibility only and is kept confidential. Eligible students are not identified when they come through a cafe line to obtain a meal.
- Families needing computer assistance are encouraged to come to the Child Nutrition Office at 1140 Jolly St. Pleasanton, TX 78064 for assistance with the application process.
- Did you know if you are part of one of the programs listed, no application may be needed? Migrant, homeless or have foster(s) students please contact Renee Cadena 830-569-1232
Parents will be responsible for any debt that does occur while their student is not on the meal program. Outstanding student debt is an unallowable cost to the nonprofit school food service account and cannot be absorbed by the School Nutrition Program.
Click on the following Link for Directions for Applying for Free and Reduced- Price School Meals: