Registration for all New and Returning Students
Online registration for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on May 27, 2022. If you need any help with online registration or password info please contact:
Primary - Jaelyn Lockwood (830) 569-1325 ext. 2000
Elementary - Ashley Martinez (830) 569-1340 ext. 1870
Junior High - Karen Johnson (830) 569-1280 ext. 1313
High School - Elanor Drake (830) 569-1252
Need a Portal ID? Need help creating a new student enrollment account?
ALL Students must complete questions on the Lunch Application Link located in the ASCENDER Portal under the LINKS section.
ALL Prekindergarten students must complete questions on the BCFS Link located in the ASCENDER Portal under the LINKS section.
ALL New and Returning Students are required to provide proof of residency to register.
Other Documents Needed for New Student Enrollment
- Document suitable as proof of the child’s identity such as an original certified copy of the child's birth certificate, the child’s Social Security Card, or some other form of identification
- An up-to-date immunization record
- Proof of residency (current/prior month's electric, water, cable bill or landline phone bill-no cell phone bill)
- If residing with someone, complete residence statement form
- Parent/Guardian ID
Other records that are helpful to complete the enrollment:
- School records from prior school(s)
- Last report card
- Any special programs records (IEP, 504 accommodations)
- Copy of court orders providing guardianship, if applicable