A returning student is a student that finished the 2017-18 school year at Pleasanton ISD.
You may register online, bring documents listed above to the campus to complete registration.
To begin online registration you may scan the QR code below using your smart phone/tablet or click here.
Documents Needed for Enrollment
You should have the following documents in order to enroll in Pleasanton ISD
- Document suitable as proof of the child’s identity such as an original certified copy of the child's birth certificate, the child’s Social Security Card, or some other form of identification
- An up-to-date immunization record
- Proof of residency (current/prior month's electric, water, cable bill or landline phone bill)
- If residing with someone, complete residence statement form
- Parent/Guardian ID
Other records that are helpful to complete the enrollment:
- School records from prior school(s)
- Last report card
- Any special programs records ( IEP, 504 accommodations)
- Copy of court orders providing guardianship, if applicable