Click HERE for online registration. If you need any help with online registration or password info please contact Rachael Zapata.
All new and returning students are required to provide proof of residency to register.
Proof of residence must be a current/prior month's electric, water, cable bill or landline phone bill - no cell phone bill) If the bill is not under the student's parent/guardians name you must submit an Affidavit of Residence form.
You will be able to upload the needed documents online when filling out the registration form. For the safety of our students we want to have up to date addresses and phone numbers of our families.
Other Documents Needed for New Student Enrollment
- Document suitable as proof of the child’s identity such as an original certified copy of the child's birth certificate, the child’s Social Security Card, or some other form of identification
- An up-to-date immunization record
- Proof of residency (current/prior month's electric, water, cable bill or landline phone bill-no cell phone bill)
- If residing with someone, complete residence statement form
- Parent/Guardian ID
Other records that are helpful to complete the enrollment:
- School records from prior school(s)
- Last report card
- Any special programs records (IEP, 504 accommodations)
- Copy of court orders providing guardianship, if applicable