Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT)

Students have to receive SNAP benefits or have been eligible for pEBT in the past and must be enrolled in school. However, you must have a lunch application filled out and submitted before Saturday, August 28th if you did not receive pEBT in the past. Lunch applications can be filled out on 
For more information about eligibility, applying and getting your P-EBT benefits, visit or call the P-EBT Call Center at 833-442-1255, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Central time.